• Glue stick (if you have them)
• Colored pencils (if you have them)
• Something to write with
• Be Prepared for Class
• Be ontime & in your seat
• Allow Ms Rhodes to Teach
• Respect Yourself
• Respect Others
It is my expectation that you will give your absolute best every single day. I know that sometimes we all have a bad day, but we have the CHOICE to let it change the way we participate and learn.
• Before Entering the Classroom
·Use the restroom.
· Put away devices, unless there is a sign on the door that you need them.
When Entering the Classroom
·Greet Ms. Rhodes at the door
·Silently enter the room.
· Silently get your warm up
· Silently write your homework assignment(s) in your agenda *If
there is no homework, keep agenda out til signed.
Silently begin your “Warm-Up” activity.
· Raise your hand to ask a question or contribute to group conversation.
· Every sentence must always be a complete sentence. No exceptions. Yes, even in Math
·Contribute! The more you participate the more you will learn!
When Leaving Class
· Wait to be dismissed from Ms. Rhodes. The bell does not dismiss you.
· Silently push in your chairs.
Ms. Rhodes' Student Survey